WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
Have you ever considered joining our Board? Now might be the right time! We are looking to fill out some open positions as Board Members, chairs, and committees. Consider joining us, learn how our PTSA works, and bring your ideas to the table.
• Treasurer: Maintain the PTSA’s financial records, budget development, collect and disperse funds and generate financial reports, the approximated time commitment is 8 hours per month.
• Enrichment and Grants VP: Responsible for overseeing school enrichment programs and managing grants to the school/teachers, the approximate time commitment is 8 hours per month.
• Membership Chair: Work to maintain member records and promote PTSA membership, the approximate time commitment is 1 hour per month.
• Birthday Books Chair: Work with our librarian to implement the library’s Birthday Book Club, the approximate time commitment is 1 hour per month.
• Nominating Committee: The sole purpose of this committee is to find a slate of nominees for the executive committee for the following year. Committee serves from January-March and is dissolved following the election, the approximate time commitment is 2 hours per month.
• Financial Review Committee: Review PTA’s financial records to ensure accuracy and fiscal accountability, the approximate time commitment is a 6 hours total.
If you are interested in any open positions or have any questions about open positions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
See you on the Ice!
SPELLING BEE ARRIVES AT ROSA PARKS!
Rosa Parks PTSA presents its first Spelling Bee enrichment program. Rosa Parks has enrolled in the Scripps National Spelling Bee, which is one of the nation’s oldest popular competitions with the purpose to help students improve their spelling, increase their vocabularies, learn concepts, and develop correct English usage that will help them all their lives.
Registration is open to all students from Grade 1 through Grade 5 of elementary school. Find more information by visiting our Spelling Bee page, or register your student today here
Registration closes by Friday, December 10th, 2021.
PTSA CALENDAR 2021-2022
Here is the calendar for next year! We still don't know if we'll be able to have all these programs and events in person (or how they will look like under current restrictions) or if we'll have to go virtual, but we are ready to keep working on offering the best to our Puma Families!!
Last Updated 9/29/21
Welcome to Our Website!
Please, register below to get access to fully access this site, log in or create a Membership Toolkit account. Once registered, you can become a member of our PTSA!!
Important! You will need to create a new user even though you had a login on our previous website since we have changed platforms, thanks for your understanding!
Corporate Matching!Many local companies match donations to non-profit organizations so you can get your donations matched. Please check with your employer to find out if the money you donate to the Rosa Parks Elementary PTSA can be matched.
Microsoft employees to donate via the Microsoft Give program to get their donations matched. https://microsoft.benevity.org/
For information on other companies, go here
Together, we sponsor many programs and activities for our students, parents, and staff. Please consider helping us do this by making a donation today.
Rosa Parks PTSA was awarded LWPTSA Council’s You Rock Award at the December 2020 General Membership Meeting. The award was granted for going remote in the fall offering many events and activities. More info here